Connect to your friend’s phone with Bluetooth
Use Bluetooth to wirelessly connect to your friend's phone, to share photos and much more.
1. On the start screen, swipe down from the top of the screen, and tap ALL SETTINGS >
2. Make sure Bluetooth is switched on in both phones.
3. Make sure both phones are visible to other phones. You need to be in the Bluetooth settings
view for your phone to be visible to other phones.
4. You can see the Bluetooth phones within range. Tap the phone you want to connect to.
5. If the other phone needs a passcode, type in or accept the passcode.
The passcode is only used when you connect to something for the first time.